"Hello Friends! I’m extending an invitation to you. Our Bible app is currently seeking writers for devotionals. Click the link below to discover how you can contribute to the growing number of devotionals for diverse spiritual audiences."
-Crystal Cheatham, Founder & CEO
IN THE SPIRIT OF POPULAR EDUCATION...
If you have a powerful meditation or worship thought then get to writing. If you have something inspirational to say then take a look at our suggested writing prompts or create your own.
- Justice As Worship
- Self Care: Caring for yourself to care for others
- Compassion: Springs of life in deserted places
- Family: Finding family in the strangest of places
- Relationships: Sex now or sex later
- Truth: A tangle of lies
- Addiction: When is enough, enough
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE BE SURE TO IDENTIFY HOW MANY DAYS YOUR DEVOTIONAL WILL LAST.
- Theme & Title: Must be explicit as to what the focus of your devotional is.
- *Quote or Bible Passage: This is an optional addition to your meditation. If submitting quotes from published texts, please include copyright information (publisher, title, author, year published, page passage is found on)
- Main Message: Budget 200-1,000 words per message, per day. Your message should be short and to the point. Include as many days as you like.
Church becoming accessible by an app on your phone is a radical idea, but it’s already happening. Our Bible app is just that, it’s a church outside of church, a network of universal community. And unlike those dogmatic Bible apps that are infused with political beliefs Our Bible app offers spiritually centered devotionals for the rest of us.